Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Vacancy For Team Lead, Marketing Communications and Customer Services at Alan and Grant, 30th July, 2019
Vacancy For Team Lead, Marketing Communications and Customer Services at Alan and Grant, 30th July, 2019
Jul 30, 2019, 8:54 PM
Alan & Grant is a firm of consultants creating innovative HR & Enterprise Solutions. We focus on enabling performance improvements around our clients’ people, product and project concerns. We work with different organizations to conceptualize, build and deploy bespoke solutions aimed at improving overall performance and align workforce to long-term corporate objectives ensuring sustained growth and profitability in the process. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Team Lead, Marketing Communications and Customer Services Location: Lagos Job type: Full time Industry: Financial Services Job Summary
- This role is responsible for the reach-out strategy of the company and all its subsidiaries
- The following functions sit under this role: brand management, digital marketing, events management, product marketing, corporate social responsibility, media relations, customer services and internal communications.
- Ownership of customer issues and resolution of same.
- Implementation of the Organization’s CSR strategy.
- Ownership of the Organization’s Brand Identity and ensuring consistency across all channels.
- Responsible for product marketing.
- Responsible for event management and public relations.
- Responsible for social media marketing, email marketing, mobile marketing and dissemination of information to clients.
- Expected to display an appreciable measure of emotional intelligence.
- Customer Focused and Oriented.
- Results Driven.
- Problem Solver and Solutions Oriented.
- High level of agility and adaptability.
- Financial Services Experience is an added advantage.
- A Bachelor's Degree in any discipline.
- 2-3 years experience in same or similar role.
- Strong Digital Marketing Skills: Email, Mobile, Google and Social Media
- Ability to work on multiple projects and manage time effectively.
- Strong Copywriting Skills.
- Highly collaborative and thrives well in a fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good Analytical skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and take initiative.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts