Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Vacancy For Technical Sales Manager In A Reputable EPCIC Company
Vacancy For Technical Sales Manager In A Reputable EPCIC Company
Jul 4, 2019, 1:17 PM
Sellafield Energy Resources Limited - Our client, an EPCIC company located in Port Harcourt is recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Technical Sales Manager Postal Code: 10001 Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers Industry: Oil & Gas Job Description
- The Technical Sales Manager will specialize in selling technical services and related mechanical products including but not limited to valves and valve automation technologies. The valves ranges are: butterfly valves, check valves, API 6A valves, drilling choke valves, ball valves, subsea choke valves, and chemical injection metering valves, gate/globe valves, etc.
- As a Technical Sales Manager, you will play a part in every stage of the sales process - from planning the sales to closing the sale; identifying new business opportunities in order to secure new sales deals for the company. Also, as a key requirement to succeed in this position you will be passionate about new technologies and maintain global view of the technology industry. This role is at a managerial level therefore to ascend to this role you must demonstrate proven success in a similar role within the Technical services and or Oil and Gas sectors.
- As the Technical Sales Manager you will be required to use your technical knowledge along with sales skills to provide advice and support on a range of products including the ones aforementioned, for which a certain level of expertise is needed. You will be the key point of contact for clients and provide both pre and after-sales advice. You will liaise regularly with company’s OEM and partners to keep abreast with innovations and developments.
- Must possess a degree in Engineering or equivalent. An MBA will be desirable
- Minimum of 10 years experience in relevant or similar technical sales role
- Experience in services and or oil & gas sectors
- Solid experience in marketing mechanical and process equipment including valves of all types and sizes.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts