Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answers
End Police brutality in Nigeria. #EndSARSJobs > Agricultural / Agro-Allied > Vacancy For Human Resources Officer I at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture,11th September, 2018
Vacancy For Human Resources Officer I at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture,11th September, 2018
Sep 11, 2018, 2:06 PM
The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) is one of the world’s leading research partners in finding solutions for hunger, malnutrition, and poverty. Its award-winning research-for-development (R4D) approach addresses the development needs of tropical countries. IITA works with partners to enhance crop quality and productivity, reduce producer and consumer risks, and generate wealth from agriculture. IITA is a non-profit organization founded in 1967 in Nigeria and governed by a Board of Trustees. IITA works on the following crops: cowpea, soybean, banana/plantain, yam, cassava, and maize. It is a member of CGIAR, a global agriculture research partnership for a food secure future. Applications are invited for the position below: Job Title: Human Resources Officer I Ref:IITA-HR-NRS2018-0029 Location: Ibadan Recruitment Type: National (3-year renewable contract) Duties Successful candidate will among other things perform the following duties:
- Perform customer service functions for HRM-NRS office;
- Support all HR led staff events, seminars, teambuilding and awareness campaigns as may be required;
- Work in task teams across HR to achieve HR strategic goals;
- Work with HR sectional supervisors in any assigned task;
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- Process contract renewal request and prepare contract renewal letters for all NRS;
- Maintain up-to-date records of NRS Management staff and HR-NRS staff files;
- Collate and prepare HR monthly report;
- Prepare visa support letters to staff;
- Take minutes and ensure circulation of HR weekly and monthly meetings;
- Proofread documents, proposals, policies, etc., as maybe required;
- Preparation of HRM-NRS office documentation;
- B.Sc/HND in Social Sciences, Humanities or related field with minimum of three (3) years' experience in multicultural and multidisciplinary environment. Associate membership of CIPMN is required.
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills and good interpersonal skills;
- Be proficient in the use of computers and ability to handle confidential issues.
- We offer highly competitive salary with equally attractive benefits and excellent working conditions in a pleasant campus environment.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts