Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Oil and Gas > Latest Job Vacancies In A Leading Oil and Gas Firm
Latest Job Vacancies In A Leading Oil and Gas Firm
Jan 17, 2019, 5:14 PM
HRmadam Consulting - Our client, an Oil and Gas firm is looking to hire a qualified candidate to fill the position below: Job Title: Corporate Communications Officer Location: Lagos Job Description
- We are looking to hire a Corporate Communications Officer who will be responsible for planning, budgeting, executing and tracking our communications programme to improve the perception of the brand and the company's relations with the public, clients, governments, industry, stockholders, and employees in a country/area/ business unit.
- Develop and execute the communications strategy for the business.
- Provide communications support to the business units across the group.
- Manage the day to day written and visual creative process for press releases, public statements, annual reports, advertisements, and other sales and marketing collateral.
- Ensure adherence to corporate brand guidelines across the organization.
- Set and manage the company’s corporate communications budget.
- Liaise with advertising agencies, PR agencies, and marketing groups.
- Manage compilation and production of a corporate quarterly internal magazine for circulation to all employees and selected external target audiences.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Communications, Business, Marketing or related subject.
- 3-5 years of communications/ branding/ PR experience is highly required
- Functional Competencies
- IT Skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Information gathering & analysis
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Organizational Awareness
- Good Leadership Skill
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media/social media
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading, layout, and design, professional printing/publishing skills are essential, including the ability to present concepts verbally
- Familiarity with public relations strategies and brand development and standards
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Confident communicator and presenter
- Superior project management and time management skills
- Innovation & Creativity
- Interpersonal skills
- Integrity & Ethics
- Customer Focus
- Analytical Thinking
- Planning & Organization
- Interpersonal Skills
- Lubricants Production Manager who will be responsible for the day to day coordination of the production of lubricants ensuring Lubricants are manufactured to product standards, continuously monitor of all equipment attached to the unit to minimize down time, and oversee the transfers in and out of finished bulk products.
- Coordinate operations activities in client's selected plant : Production Planning (blending and filling), warehousing, and equipment maintenance.
- Supervise the activities of Blending, Filling, Packaging and labeling staff.
- Liaise with laboratory/QA unit to ensure that products meet specification.
- Ensure compliance of production operations with the company’s EHSQ Standard.
- Engage in Stock and Production batch materials reconciliation.
- Monitor and ensure adequate stock of packaging/raw materials are available to meet the set production targets.
- Must be passionate and must be able to exude high energy, enthusiasm, edge and the ability to energize others
- A good university Degree in Engineering or Business Administration
- Minimum of 4-6 years post graduation and 2- 3 years working experience in Lubricant business and/or plant management.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts