Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > Vacancy For RMS Simulation Officer at Biswal Limited
Vacancy For RMS Simulation Officer at Biswal Limited
Oct 3, 2018, 6:40 PM
Biswal Limited provides high quality, bespoke services to the telecommunications industry. We pride ourselves on the acquisition, development and deployment of all resources required to allow a telecommunications company to provide excellent service to its own customers. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: RMS Simulation Officer Location: Lagos Job Description
- Monitor the daily activities of all RMS Sites, escalation of discovered faults to Installation Engineers for site re-visitation and restoration.
- Manage Access to all allocated Sites.
- Reporting all major and Critical alerts and alarms to stakeholders, so that necessary Root Cause Analysis (RCA) can be carried out.
- Ability to understand all the readings of all Power equipment at sites and RMS Controller; and effectively communicate the abnormalities to Field Engineers and Functional Experts.
- Ensure that the RMS system is working properly and correct data is being captured.
- Remotely assist Field Engineers to install new Controllers for connecting additional Sites to RMS.
- Generate system reports for customers and various failure reports for internal analysis.
- Basic technical knowledge on various kinds of Remote Monitoring System Software / applications.
- Monitoring the operating parameters, fault alerts and alarms on RMS installed on all Sites.
- Informing our Field Engineers & Installation Engineers on the alerts and alarms generated in RMS, so that they can take corrective, remedial action at sites to prevent future occurrences.
- Simulate installation activities with Installation Engineers on sites installation to ensure RMS is functionally installed on sites.
- Follow-up with installation engineers on Installation Plan shared by Deployment department.
- Prepare RMS Sites for ATP, PAC and FAC.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities
- B.Sc in Electrical Electronics, Mechanical Engineering or any other related discipline.
- Excellent experience with MS office packages.
- Proven years of experience in Real Time Monitoring System “Scada”
- Deep understanding of field operations
- Excellent organizational and motivational skills
- Outstanding attention to detail and observation ability
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts