Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Vacancy For Van Sales Representative In A Major FMCG Company
Vacancy For Van Sales Representative In A Major FMCG Company
Jul 5, 2018, 4:51 PM
Lightning Networks limited - Our client, a major FCMG company, is urgently looking for suitably qualified candidates in the capacity below:
Job Title: Van Sales Representative Location: LagosJob DescriptionHow to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com
- We are urgently in need Van Sales Representatives for the distribution of their products.
- Van Sales Representative will be responsible for the achievement of depletion objectives within an assigned geographical coverage through brilliant execution of outlet activation standards and trade/promotional activities.
- Identification of outlets for trade activations
- Deployment of POS materials, light signs and other trade assets
- Effectively execute outlet activation standards in all assigned outlets
- Order delivery
- Use SFA in every call and print a receipt via the SFA device for every Productive call
- 100% reconciliation every day
- No credit to any store.
- Drive effective coverage of stores within the assigned neighborhood routes ensuring all unique stores within the permanent journey plan are visited at least 4 times a month. Store number is subject to increase at any given time.
- Ensure all brands are loaded on truck daily before trucking out.
- Ensure priority brands are listed and available in the right quantity in all outlets, while ensuring no out of stock situation
- Sell all brands to all customers without discrimination and achieve his volume target
- To go to trade with all required selling tools
- To merchandise all products while selling in all outlets
- To always sell within assigned selling route/territory daily with no criss-crossing
- Good commercial understanding numerical skills, a high level of computer literacy
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fully geographically mobile
- Experienced driver with valid license
- Ability to work flexibly - make bar calls on weekends and at night to engage consumers
- Must be able to drive with a valid class of driver’s licence prior to resumption.
- Minimum of Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or equivalent.
- Some commercial expertise gained across field sales/consumer/customer marketing is an added advantage
- Basic understanding of Selling capabilities, Outlet activation standards, outlet segmentation, building relationships, persuasive selling and brand passion
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
Application Deadline 12th July, 2018.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts