Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Hospitality / Travel / Tourism > Vacant Job For Bar Manager at Yummie Delite, 20th December, 2018
Vacant Job For Bar Manager at Yummie Delite, 20th December, 2018
Dec 20, 2018, 10:42 PM
Yummie Delite provides healthy meals, prepared using high quality ingredients, under hygienic environment and served fast, based on a central theme of Basmati Rice, Noodles, Spaghetti and Swallow. The meals cater for variety of clients and are delivered hot , fresh and faster than other fast food outlets in Nigeria, Our dishes are cooked to order, not assembled to order. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Bar Manager Location: Lagos Job Descriptions
- You should also be able to work with diverse personalities and diffuse tense situations.
- In order to succeed as a Bar Manager, you should be observant and have the ability to think critically and efficiently.
- You should be a skilled communicator with excellent problem solving, observation, and interpersonal skills.
- We are searching for a committed, proactive Bar Manager who would enjoy work in an exciting, fast-paced environment.
- The Bar Manager will promote and grow the business, hire and train waitstaff, and ensure that patrons are receiving excellent drinks, food, and service.
- You will also manage inventory and resources, plan promotional events, ensure that quality and safety controls are followed, maintain current licenses and update vendor contracts, create schedules, and set business objectives to increase profits and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring licenses are updated and in line with current legislation.
- Working with diverse personalities both on the staff and patrons.
- Planning and taking part in promotional events.
- Diffusing tense situations between patrons or staff members to prevent possible safety or legal issues, ejecting unruly persons, if needed.
- Maintaining a fun, safe atmosphere for patrons.
- Manage the business aspects of the bar, such as keeping a current liquor license, negotiating supplier contracts, taking inventory and reordering supplies, managing budgets, and setting goals.
- Hiring and training staff to provide excellent service to patrons.
- Creating effective schedules and quickly resolving conflicts to ensure that bar is well staffed during peak hours.
- Setting and enforcing quality and safety controls.
- Ability to diffuse tense situations and resolve conflicts.
- Willingness to work during peak hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Effectively delegate responsibilities and maximize resources.
- Ability to walk, stand, and occasionally carry heavy items in a fast-paced, stressful environment.
- Restaurant or management experience or more education is generally preferred.
- Strong understanding of business management and accounting principles.
- Excellent computer, problem-solving, and customer service skills.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts