Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > Vacant Job For Brand Campaign Manager at Transsion Holdings, 10th December, 2018
Vacant Job For Brand Campaign Manager at Transsion Holdings, 10th December, 2018
Dec 10, 2018, 10:10 AM
Transsion Holdings, the company formerly known as TECNO TELECOM LIMITED, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, Transsion has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Brand Campaign Manager Location: Lagos Job Summary
- We are looking for a suitably qualified candidate to serve as our Brand Campaign Manager, working on the development of creative marketing strategy for our, events, campaigns and other channel priorities.
- He/She would be responsible for translating marketing and cultural insights into useful and inspiring strategic thinking geared towards effective campaigns.
- Optimization of various brand activities(itel, Tecno, Infinix)
- KPI management of each brand activity, giving assessment
- Brand activity resource integration and find more cooperation
- Responsible for large-scale brand events, such as product launch/concerts/media meetings
- Work closely with all internal and external team members including Planning, Consumer Marketing, On-Air Design, Creative Ops and Brand Creative
- Use internal research, cultural trends and competitive analysis to help identify the strategic direction for campaigns
- Handle the Activity agent docking, providing the best choice
- Campus campaign resource collection, promotion program optimization
- Experience with strategic positioning, creative briefs, graphics briefs, marketing briefs
- Effectively manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Have at least 1 year of team management experience
- Establish partnerships with many well-known brands
- Active, positive, targeted, and innovative
- Strong strategic and analytical skills
- Must have exceptional written and oral presentation abilities, exceptional writing skills, as well as an ability to craft creative presentation documents. (i.e- creative briefs)
- An understanding and passion for television & deep interest in pop culture - as evidenced by your current/past work, internships, volunteer organizations, etc.
- Must have a minimum of a B.Sc. in Business, Marketing, Mass Communication or any related field of Study.
- Have at least 3 years of experience in campaign planning/executing, or have served in an activity/event agency
- 1-2 years witihin a Marketing/Advertising/Consumer Research/Brand Creative related position.
Interested and qualified candidates should please forward their CV and a Portfolio of their Designs to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job title as the subject of the email.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts