Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Power / Steel / Energy > Vacant Job For Demand Planning Analyst at JMG Limited, 4th December, 2018
Vacant Job For Demand Planning Analyst at JMG Limited, 4th December, 2018
Dec 4, 2018, 5:22 PM
JMG Limited - For over 15 years, JMG has been asserting its excellence as a leader in the power generation industry. Our strong partnership with FG Wilson, a trademark under the recognized Caterpillar Inc. brand portfolio and the world’s front-runner manufacturer of Perkins generators has given us the foundation to steer the industry in the direction of quality, support and innovation to become today the world’s largest FG Wilson dealer. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Demand Planning Analyst Location: Lagos Basic Functions
- Ensuring stock is available at specified outlets
- Distribution and redistribution of stock across branches
- Analyzing item sales and stock per branch
- Forecasting sales using historical figures and branch requests
- Analyzing and predicting stock levels to cover sales forecasts
- Knowledge of Power BI or other analysis tools is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills and analytical abilities.
- Preference for personnel working in companies dealing in fast moving goods with multiple outlets.
- 7-10years experience with a minimum of 3years in related role
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts