Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Vacant Job For Field Agronomist at Rossland Screening Solution, 27th July, 2018
Vacant Job For Field Agronomist at Rossland Screening Solution, 27th July, 2018
Jul 27, 2018, 6:40 PM
Rossland Group since the year 2000 provides market research and management consulting services to clients in the private and public sectors within and outside Nigeria. In 2013, it expanded the scope of its services to include Professional Background Screening and Business Brokerage. In 2015 and 2016, it added franchise consulting and recruitment services respectively. We are recruiting for the position below: Job Title: Field Agronomist Location: Akure, Ondo Core Functions
- Conduct research and development research reports, technical notes and related project activities.
- Management of project budgets and activity resources.
- Maintain positive relationships with partners and client.
- Provide market intelligence on developments in the fertilizer and inputs market place and send regular reports to Supervisor
- New business activities including but not limited to technical writing and strategy development. Mentoring of Agronomists on new business activities.
- Contributions to corporate systems and procedures development, support of the senior management, and willingness to support the improvement of office as a whole.
- Supervise the field agronomist and communicate feedback to Zonal Agronomist.
- Work with Agro-dealers and retailers for order generation and relationship building
- Work with Project Agronomists to meet the needs and requests of customers
- Interact and engage with agro dealers and retailers to understand their needs; recommend agro-dealers and retailers to be appointed in your place of posting
- Design and implement project activities including the development of work plans and implementation of such to achieve sales targets.
- Assuring quality control of project activities, including supporting fielded teams, reviewing work deliverables, and providing value-added feedback.
- Must be well rounded in Fertilizer production, application and creating awareness to local farmers within specified areas.
- Can Speak Yoruba Properly
- Must be a resident in the South West Part of Nigeria.
- Masters in Agronomy, Horticulture, Crop production.
- 3 years relevant working experience
- Candidates from Agro-Allied companies are encouraged to apply
- Good communication skill
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts