Vacant Job for a Bradfield Consulting for a Driver
Mar 18, 2019, 7:50 PM
Bradfield Consulting is a professional service firm created to provide human resource solutions for organizations of any size. Our goal is to help our esteemed clients eliminate issues bordering on having incompatible or inexpert employees.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Driver
Location: Ebute-meta, Lagos
- Deliver a wide variety of items to different addresses and through different routes
- Safely and timely drive the employer to and from work and other occasions
- Effective maintenance of the vehicle
- Carry out routine checks on vehicles and ensure that vehicles are kept perfect and clean at all times
- Safely keep receipts for vehicle repairs and maintenance and other records and reports concerning the employer's car(s)
- Ensure the vehicle is clean and in good condition
- S.S.C.E, O.N.D or H.N.D holders.
- At least 5 years of experience as a driver
- Must be young, well dressed, cultured and learned.
- Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised
- Must be willing to work weekends but entitled to 1 day off-duty during the week.
- Ideal candidate must be between the ages 25 -40 years.
- Carry out other assignments that may be given by the employer
- Valid professional driver's license
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good driving record with no traffic violations
- Must be presentable and dress professionally.
- Applicants living around Yaba, Akoka, Ebute-meta and its environs will be considered.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com the job title i.e. “Personal driver” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 1st April, 2019.