Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Vacant Job For Architect at Iroko Interiors and Consulting
Vacant Job For Architect at Iroko Interiors and Consulting
Jul 31, 2019, 4:18 PM
Iroko Interiors and Consulting - Founded in 2009 by Lorraine and Ayanda Carter, Iroko Interior Design specialises in upmarket interiors that draw inspiration from sensual and sophisticated interior design is renowned for. Boasting an impressive portfolio that spans across Africa,USA and London, Iroko’s interior designers are the driving force behind signature interiors that tell an irresistible story of personalised attention and dedicated service, from one of the most successful companies in its field. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Architect Location: Lagos Job Description/Requirements
- Should be able to use preferred software proficiently in design development and architectural visualization
- Should be able to take initiative in response to direction or instruction in line with project management.
- An architect needed for employment.
- Should have 1st degree in Architecture or Interior Architecture
- Should be experienced in the use of Photoshop
- Should be able to use Revit AND Vray or Sketchup and 3DSmax software’s to prepare detailed working drawing and presentation drawing
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts