Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Vacant Job For Experienced Marketing Executive at Azul Services Nigeria Limited
Vacant Job For Experienced Marketing Executive at Azul Services Nigeria Limited
Apr 15, 2019, 11:18 AM
Azul Services is a leading support service provider in Nigeria and was established in 2009, incorporated in March, 2010 under the companies and allied matters act 1990. We are a registered waste collection company with the Abuja environmental protection board (AEPB) We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Experienced Marketing Executive Location: Abuja Job Descriptions
- Prepare periodic progress reports on potential projects, markets and developments.
- Ensure all communication with customers are in accordance with our standards and correct in content and format.
- Contributing to and developing long-term marketing plans and strategies.
- Drive the growth of the company by generating new business opportunities.
- Implement the sales process from inquiry/Request for proposal (RFP) through “Closing the Deal”
- Source for new clients we may offer facility management services such as Building and General Maintenance, Cleaning Services, Fumigation and Pest control, Horticulture and landscaping, Security etc.
- Scout for properties to meet the requirements of our clients both for the purpose of rent/lease and sales.
- Prospect for new clients by networking, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
- At least 2 years post NYSC cognitive experience in core marketing and sale of Facility Management services and/or Real estate leases or sales.
- Target oriented, self-motivated and a goal getter.
- Impeccable oral and written communication skills
- Minimum educational level of a B.Sc/HND in a relevant field e.g. Business Management, Estate Management, Marketing, etc.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts