Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Health / Medical > Vacant Job For Medical Doctor at Brookfield Clinics
Vacant Job For Medical Doctor at Brookfield Clinics
Jul 17, 2019, 7:37 PM
Brookfield Clinics - and its pioneer Centre for Lifestyle Medicine – is a leading provider of integrated healthcare services to Nigerian and international families and organizations. We are a multidisciplinary, all-inclusive medical and wellness organization established to promote optimal health and wellbeing at individual, family and community levels, through appropriate, evidenced-based and well-timed lifestyle interventions. We are now recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Medical Doctor Location: Abuja Contract Period: Long-term Contract tenure: 6-month Work Schedule: 8am - 5pm (Morning Shift); 5pm – 8am (Night Shift). Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Be able to apply best medical practices in consultation, diagnosis and management of in- and outpatients, in line with established national and global guidelines.
- Be able to communicate – fluently and efficiently – with patients (and care-givers where appropriate) regarding diagnosis and prescribed treatment/management plan, as well as follow-up to ensure compliance.
- Be able to apply ethical guidelines in disease and patient management, ensuring confidentiality is ALWAYS respected.
- Be able to assist hospital management by coordinating and providing oversight for relevant healthcare personnel/units.
- Medical Degree from duly-recognized institution.
- MDCN Certificate of Full Registration.
- Current Annual Practicing Licence for applicable year (2019).
- Post-NYSC Medical Doctor with at least Two (2) years post-graduation experience in clinical/preventive medicine settings.
- (Provide NYSC Certificate of National Service or Exemption Certificate)
- An appreciable knowledge or interest in Lifestyle Medicine.
- Experience or interest in research.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, as well as good presentation capacity.
- Computer & IT literacy, especially with Electronic Health Records.
- Experience in using Social Media Toolkits for Health Advocacy
- Valid Professional Indemnity Insurance Certificate covering application year (2019).
- Note that due to the expected high volume of applications, only short-listed applicants will be notified and scheduled for interview.
- All short-listed applicants MUST attend the interview with original or certified-true copies of relevant Degree & Certificates as listed.
- Any applications received after expiration of this timeline will be discarded.
- This document is for advert purposes ONLY and is viable ONLY within the stated timeline.
- A successfully submitted application DOES NOT in any way or form constitute a job offer.
- The decision of the selection committee is final.
- Please ensure you have read through this advert as applications that do not meet required standards will be automatically disqualified. Thank you.
- Please Note: Indicated contract tenure is ONLY applicable upon successful completion and review of a mandatory 6-month training & probationary period. Successful applicants will also receive FULL renumerations during this period.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts