Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Vacant Job For Treasury Officer at GraceCo Limited
Vacant Job For Treasury Officer at GraceCo Limited
Apr 5, 2019, 10:24 AM
Graceco Limited is a food processing and manufacturing company with specialty in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionery industries. Graceco is a leader in confectioneries and bakers’ items. Our success is powered by our world-class team of highly engaged and committed staff. We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Treasury Officer Location: Alagbado, Lagos Reports To: Treasury Accountant Level: Senior Staff Status: Full time staff Working hours: Between 7:30am-5pm Mondays to Fridays and 8:30am-3pm on Saturdays.Core ResponsibilitiesHow to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com The subject of the mail should be "Treasury Officer".
- Ensure that all funds are appropriately banked
- Ensure that customers’ accounts and the company’s bank accounts are updated daily with credit alerts received from customers
- Submit banking documents to banks as requested
- Daily following up with Accounting for invoicing of goods to clients
- Daily follow up to ensure the conversion of Receivables into Cash by monitoring the aged receivables.
- Monitoring customers’ ledger to ensure there are no disputes
- Daily monitoring of transactions in the company bank accounts and review daily bank statement
- Monthly preparation of bank reconciliation for all current and facility accounts
- Checking the accuracy of interests and other bank charges in bank statement
- Liaise with Procurement and Logistics and facilitate prompt payment to suppliers of goods and services
- Applicant must have B.Sc (1st or 2nd Class Upper) in Accounting or Finance
- Applicant must at least be a student member of ICAN or ACCA
- Applicant must have 2-3 years relevant experience in financial management
- Preference will be given to female applicant.
- Preference will be given to applicant that resides within Alagbado, Sango Ota and environs.
- Problem-solving skills
- The confidence to respond positively when under pressure
- Proficiency in the use of Enterprise wide Accounting Application such as ERPNext, SAGE or SAP, Ms Office packages and Power Point Presentation.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills, people management and negotiating skills
- High awareness of quality issues and attention to details
- Strong sense of professionalism, integrity, and sound judgment and tact
- High level of sincerity and honesty with pragmatic and proactive approach to business
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Team working skills to work cooperatively and liaise with people at all levels
Application Deadline 13th April, 2019.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts