Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Media / Advertising / Publishing > Vacant Job For Head of Sales In A Reputable Book Publication Company
Vacant Job For Head of Sales In A Reputable Book Publication Company
Aug 24, 2018, 12:37 PM
Lorache Group - Our client, a book publication company based in Lagos, urgently requires the service of a suitably qualified candidate for immediate employment into the position below: Job Title: Head of Sales Location: Lagos Job Functions
- Motivating the sales team to achieve the best results possible.
- Setting activity and revenue targets for members of the sales team.
- You will drive sales performance and ensure the sales forecasts and assigned budgets meet or exceed therapeutic and territory goals, while managing your budget.
- You will capitalize on formulary approvals and other opportunities through effective implementation of the Strategic Targeting Plan.
- Identifying key areas for improvement in the sales process.
- You will work with other Pharmaceutical Sales Specialists to achieve common objectives and coordinated selling efforts.
- Networking with other directors in order to generate new business for the company.
- You will provide timely and administrative management of work hours, sales data, customer objectives, communication responses, synchronization, sample and expense reporting.
- Strong knowledge of industry and products.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in similar role in the sector.
- Sound knowledge of the business environment.
- Highly skillful in sales with evidence of performance
- A graduate and qualified member of NIMN.
- Resilience to cope with pressure at peak times
- High level of responsibility and professionalism
- Loyalty and dedication
- Fluency in English, Effective Communication skill
- Excellent Managerial & Organizational skills
- Computer literate
- Ability to build and manage teams
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts