Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Vacant Job For Investment Manager In A Reputable Fund Management Advisory Firm
Vacant Job For Investment Manager In A Reputable Fund Management Advisory Firm
Sep 17, 2018, 10:43 AM
Mindfield Resources - Our client is an impact fund management and investment advisory firm with special focus on investments in the Impact sectors The company channels investments into the multi-sector (Impact) SMEs to generate empowerment and economic growth while creating valuable social impact to the society and competitive financial return to the investors. They are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Investment Manager - West Africa Location: Lagos Job Type: Full-Time Regular Your Role
- You would closely work with company’s Portfolio and Finance Managers, and would be responsible for the design, negotiation, structuring and subsequent monitoring of the company’s investment portfolios
- The incumbent would coordinate the activities of the Investment Officers and works closely with the company’s investment team in designing, executing and monitoring transactions
- You will be based in Lagos, Nigeria with travels to Ghana, Togo, Benin and Cote d'Ivoire.
- Conducting industry and market research for business development.
- Participating in the monitoring of existing investments.
- Coordinating the activities of the investment officers and analysts.
- Develop exit strategies and lead divestment processes.
- Support the Managing Partner with company and investor relations.
- Develop, interpret and update complex financial models for potential and current projects.
- Perform periodic project performance and credit review of investment as agreed with the Managing Partner.
- Participating in the investment/credit committee.
- Creating and analysing financial models.
- Analysing historical and projected financial statements.
- Preparing reports based on financial statements, financial models, project progress reports, and other information from portfolio or prospective client companies.
- Designing and conducting due diligence.
- Preparing documentation for company’s internal approvals.
- Establishing and maintaining close relationships with client companies to enhance new business opportunities.
- Participating in investments negotiations and assisting in transaction documentation.
- Solid foundation in accounting and financial model and analysis.
- Demonstrated teamwork skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and French.
- Knowledge of German is a special advantage.
- Additional professional qualifications (e.g. CFA/ACA/ACCA, MBA, PMP etc.) will be an advantage.
- Experience in Private Equity / Venture Capital firm, investment vehicle etc. (five or more years) with a track record in generation, execution and processing of investment private equity/venture capital deals, corporate finance, and/or structuring transactions.
- Master's or equivalent Degree with specialization in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Business Management and related fields.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and sound judgment to identify issues and present creative and practical solutions.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts