Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > Vacant Job For Marketers at Infostrategy Technology Nigeria Limited, 21st January, 2019
Vacant Job For Marketers at Infostrategy Technology Nigeria Limited, 21st January, 2019
Jan 21, 2019, 4:33 PM
Infostrategy Technology Nigeria is an Information, Communication and Software Technology firm incorporated in Nigeria. We operate with a burning passion to transform the technological terrain of Africa by delivering value to clients through innovative and effective leverage of cutting-edge technology solutions. We combine sound knowledge of world class technology to design, implement and support business transformation in areas of web and mobile application, software, service and storage systems installation, networking technologies and technology procurement. We have an in-depth understanding on how technology accelerates success, and are passionate about attracting and supporting unique talents in growing our business and driving operational excellence. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Marketer Job Code: IST/ABJ/005 Locations: Abuja, Nassarawa, Minna, Kogi and Jos Department: Growth and Implementation Reports to: Team Lead Growth and Implementation Job Summary
- Under the supervision of the Team Lead Growth and Implementation, the Marketer will be responsible for increasing the organizations revenue by acquisition of new vendors, follow up on existing vendors and create strategies to extend the network to include corporate users.
- S/he will also develop strategies to advertise to online users.
- Developing customized targeted business strategies
- Creating informative presentations; Presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings.
- Responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions
- Maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support
- Meeting or exceeding planned business goals.
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities
- Responsible for insights in driving revenue and channel network planning.
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients
- Increase the acquisition of vendors and ensure that the retention rate is always high.
- Provide support and maintenance to Vendors, Individuals and Corporate Users.
- Signups of more vendors and maintain the existing vendors by increasing the presence of company’s vending points in the territory.
- Coordinate the company’s vendors and users to achieve an increase in their monthly revenue in Electricity, TV (dstv, gotv, tstv ,etc), Airtime and Data Payments.
- Ensure that branding of outlets never exceeds 24hrs after a customer funds.
- Make sure that vendors are trained after funding
- Collaborating with sales to secure and retain clients
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent numeric and analytical skill
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, while projecting a positive attitude
- Must have great energy and ability to work with data
- Strong prospecting, qualification/needs analysis, and closing skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum OND
- Must have marketing experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Must be target driven
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts