Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Business and Finance > Latest Recruitment at ARM Life Plc,16th May, 2018
Latest Recruitment at ARM Life Plc,16th May, 2018
May 16, 2018, 10:45 AM
ARM Life is the insurance subsidiary of Asset & Resource Management Company Ltd (ARM). Its parent company, ARM is one of the largest non-bank financial services firms in Nigeria with a focus on asset management. Established in 1994, ARM started operations as a traditional asset management company specialising in the management of quoted equities and fixed income securities. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Customer Experience Officer (Graduate Trainee) Locations: Aba-Abia /Abeokuta-Ogun/Calabar-Cross River/Edo/Ondo/Bayelsa Job Type: Full-Time Job Summary
- Attend customer enquiries/complaints - Maintain good customer relations This role is location specific and is open to ONLY people who reside in the stated locations (Aba/Abeokuta/Calabar/Edo/Ondo/Bayelsa)
- Attention to all issues identified by a client using product knowledge
- Provide support to the Business Development Team within your location
- Ensure timely and factual communication with clients
- Prompt resolution of all complaints received and escalate where necessary
- Minimum - B.Sc, HND
- At least 1 - 5 years experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools
- Good multitasking capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Data Analystics
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interested applicants most have minimum of BSc or HND in any relevant field. M.B.A in marketing will be an added advantage.
- Most be target driven,self motivated and result oriented at all times
- Most possess a team building spirit and qualities.
- Most have minimum of 5 years experience in Insurance or Oil and gas marketing, Real estate.
- Most have minimum of 2/3 years managerial and leadership experience.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts