Videographer / Graphic Designer at Creatrix Empire Limited
Creatrix Empire Limited is a digital marketing firm, launched in 2015. Creatrix Empire team is passionate about building, growing and adding massive value to our client’s brand. Our services spans from Website Design, company Logo creation, Flyers, posters, Digital Marketing, Public and Media Relations and Music Production.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Videographer / Graphics Designer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to recruit a creative and organized professional to serve as Graphic Designer and Videography Editor (“Designer / Editor”).
- The Designer / Editor will support the Company’sMedia team by creating materials that advance our communications efforts.
- As the Media team builds in-house capacity, we are seeking candidates who value collaboration, creative solutions, and teamwork.
- Design visual content for print and digital applications that is on-brand reinforces our status and reputation, and is appropriate for our various audiences;
- Assist team in developing and executing media plans
- Provide technical support for design- and video-related efforts
- Optimize graphics and video content for social media platforms
- Maintain organized content files, and help to organize and archive existing video and graphics files
- Design and layout of essential business branding materials (e.g. business cards, presentations);
- Create infographics and presentation materials to simplify the communication of complex concepts and data
- Capture and edit video clips for use on social media platforms
- Work autonomously and develop high-quality concepts with minimal instruction
- Manage timelines and prioritization of workload, and know when to ask for direction
- Other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, Graphic Design, or related field, or demonstrated success in relevant professional fields
- Familiarity with best practices for graphics and video content on social media platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Technically proficient with the ability to troubleshoot and problem-solve
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with colleagues
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Flexibility in working with new issues, topics, and approaches.
- Minimum 3 years related professional experience in a production environment;
- Strong visual communications skills, including the ability to communicate complex concepts and data through images
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (mainly InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere, and Photoshop), Microsoft Office, Dropbox, and G Suite
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th November, 2021.