Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Hospitality / Travel / Tourism > Waitress at PrisDav Consulting
Waitress at PrisDav Consulting
Jul 13, 2020, 9:31 PM
PrisDav Consulting - Our client in the Hospitality industry is in need of the services of a qualified candidate who is skilled and friendly to fill the position below:
Job Title: Waitress Location: Ikeja / Lagos Island - Lagos
- The primarily responsibility for this role is to create and provide the best customer experience and satisfaction for an exceptional guest experience.
- Provide excellent customer services
- Always strive towards best customer satisfaction
- Arrange table settings
- Keep tables clean and tidy at all times
- Check products for quality
- Deliver checks and collect payments
- Cooperate and communicate with all serving and kitchen staff
- Adhere to all relevant health department rules/regulations and all customer service guidelines
- Greet customers and present menus
- Make suggestions based on their preferences
- Take and serve food/drinks orders
- Up-sell when appropriate
- SSCE / OND in any discipline
- 1-2 years experience on the job
- Female, smart and gook looking
- Good communication skill (both oral and written)
Salary N30,000.00 per month.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail. Note: Please do not apply if you do not qualify as only shortlisted candidates will be contactedApplication Deadline 15th July, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts