Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Media / Advertising / Publishing > Warehouse Trainee in a Leading Publishing Company
Warehouse Trainee in a Leading Publishing Company
Feb 25, 2020, 2:40 PM
A leading Publishing company in Nigeria is seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Trainee Location: Nigeria
Job Responsibilities Successful candidates will be required to:
- Document all stock returns.
- Reconcile stock on a monthly basis.
- Maintain good stock arrangement.
- Keep proper record of stock received and issued out.
- Regularly update bin-cards.
- Good oral and written English with excellent communication skills
- Computer literacy with good working knowledge of MS Excel
- Minimum of a good first Degree in Social Sciences.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications together with details Resume and profile to: email@example.com using the "Job title" as subject of the email. Application Deadline 10th March, 2020. Note: Only shortlisted candidates will the contacted.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts