Welding Supervisor at Buffalocrete Construct Limited
Buffalocrete Construct Limited is a concrete and steel product manufacturer. We are located in the Abijo area of the Lekki-Epe Expressway. As a brand, we are always looking for new ways to help our customers profitably. We are a fast-growing company with a strong team of professionals with a strong code of ethics.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Welding Supervisor
Location: Lekki - Epe, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our preferred Welding Supervisor must combine management skills with an extensive knowledge of welding processes and welding economics to plan, staff, monitor, and safely deliver projects according to schedule and budget.
- Communicate job expectations and performance requirements to welders
- Serve as a liaison with designers, clients and other stakeholders to maximize efficiency, quality and customer satisfaction
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce production, safety, and quality systems, policies, and procedures
- Ensure that all welding meets the specified requirements.
- Assure a clean and safe working environment for all employees, emphasizing prevention of potential problems and hazardous conditions.
- Monitor the use of materials and restock of materials at all times.
- Assist in recruitment process when needed
- Ensure that welded material and consumables meet specifications
- Provide prompt and clear communications, provide training as needed and required, perform regular workplace audits
- Any other duties assigned by management.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities / Requirements
- OND qualification with a minimum of 5 years experience.
- Leadership and ability to teach/mentor
- Optimize welding productivity and performance
- Knowledge of welder and welding safety standards.
- Excellent knowledge of Autocad
- Organized and detail oriented
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st July, 2022.