Workshop Manager at Bancor Outsourcing Limited
Bancor was founded in 2018 and is an emerging leader in Manpower Outsourcing, Support Services, Automotive and Allied Industry FZE, Equipment Rental and Leasing businesses across Africa, serving clients through the office in Lagos. Our commitment to creating lasting relationships, solutions and up to date providing equipment for rentals has made us an incredible dynamism in our industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Workshop Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for workshop administration, vehicle maintenance and servicing of company's vehicle in the region.
- Ensure vehicle in the region are rescued and recovered in case of breakdown.
- Identify the gap in vehicle maintenance and recommend the necessary actions to be taken to fill the gap.
- Liaise with Coordinators / Supervisors / Operation Regional Manager and external technicians in the region to ensure adequate maintenance and repairs of vehicles.
- Recommend to drivers on the efficient manners of driving company's vehicles to reduce rate of damage.
- Recommend specialist to work on the company's vehicles such as gear system, break system e.t.c
- Involve in recruitment exercise for mechanic.
- Diagnosing vehicles fault.
- Test driving of vehicles after repair.
- Documentation of vehicle fault.
- Opening of job card.
- Ensure genuine parts are collected/procured and used by in-house technicians and external mechanics.
- Ensure availability and reliability of vehicles for smooth operations at all time in the region.
- Carry out annual budget of the workshop operation for the region.
- Carry out appraisal of technicians periodically.
- Coordinating the activities of the repairs in the workshop in the region.
- Supervising the repairs been carry out in the workshop on all vehicles.
- Availability of parts for repairs in the workshop at all times.
- Development of skills man power through in house seminar-training on technicalities if maintenance and safety repair for staff.
- Assigning job to technicians.
- Oversee the activities of wheel balancing and alignment section for the vehicles in the region.
- Oversee the activities of panel beating section in the region.
- Oversee the activities of painting section in the region.
- Oversee the activities of the electric section in the region.
- Carry out other task assigned by the Lead, Workshop and the MD.
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 7 years work experience.
Key Areas of Performance:
- Level of integrity
- Level of compliance with regulatory authorities and internal policies
- Risk management and prevention
- Turnaround time to respond to request
- Timely preparation of reports
- Effectiveness of corrective actions
- Level of wastages and efficiencies
- Fraud prevention and detection
- Prevention of suppliers' over-invoicing
- Prevention of income leakages
- Level of adherence to organizational processes and policies
- Economy : Effective utilization of company's resources
- Efficiency: Prevention of wastages
- Level of efficiency and savings with operating expenses such as spare part costs, repair costs, etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadaline: 15th August, 2021.