Workshop Manager at Mosra Enerji Limited
Mosra Enerji Limited (formally known as Dalkiranlar Enerji Limited) has been a market leader in energy transmission and distribution in Nigeria since 2010. In our few years of operations, we have expanded our capacity to undertake and deliver projects in Nigeria and other parts of Africa utilising our local strengths.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Workshop Manager
Locations: Delta, Kaduna & Kogi
- Oversee all plants and equipment operations at our sites
- Oversee the mechanical and electrical section of the sites
- Daily Equipment status report with charts and graphical presentation.
- Ensure proper follow-up of the preventive maintenance plans of all company equipment.
- Identify the equipment for maintenance and technique for maintenance.
- Ensure availability of all company's equipment at all times through the repairs and maintenance of the equipment.
- Daily planning and managing of workshop activities.
- Ensure the company's regulations on Health and safety at work are strictly adhered to.
- Must have good organizational, interpersonal and communication skills both written and oral.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Categorize maintenance into routine, priority and emergency.
- Plan maintenance considering cost, time and space
- Material planning for maintenance requirements.
- Budget, time and money requirements.
Candidate must understand the general requirements for equipment maintenance which includes:
- Obtaining a copy of the maintenance schedule recommended by the manufacturer
- Ensuring that maintenance is performed as required
- Specifying who is responsible for overseeing maintenance and ensure the records are kept.
- Set up a system for removal and tagging of damaged tools and equipment.
- Ensuring that the person(s) performing the maintenance are competent (e.g. mechanic)
- Retaining records of attendance/service conducted.
- B.Eng or HND in Mechanical Engineering discipline or related field
- Candidate must have a minimum of 10 years hands on experience and held supervisory role(s) in the last five years.
- Affiliation to professional bodies e.g. COREN would be an added advantage
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, MS Office etc.)
- Electronic Systems
- Electronics Troubleshooting
- Electronic Testing Design
- Reporting Research Results
- Attention to Detail
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Project Management
- Quality Focus
- Database Design
- Analyzing Information
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title e.g "Workshop Manager" as the subject of the e-mail
Application Deadline 7th September, 2021.