Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > xPlug Technologies Limited recruitment for a Business Analyst / Quality Assurer (Entry Level)
xPlug Technologies Limited recruitment for a Business Analyst / Quality Assurer (Entry Level)
Aug 7, 2019, 12:26 PM
xPlug Technologies Limited is an ICT Company based in Lagos (Nigeria), centered in Software Development (Web Portal Technology and Application Development on Web) for Mobile and Desktop applications. Our core business model is hinged on Software as a Service (SaaS), cutting across several business entities. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Business Analyst / Quality Assurer (Entry Level) Location: Lagos Job Type: Full-time. Job Description
- The Business Analyst / Quality Assurer works with the Technical Business Analysts, Development Team, and Programmers to deliver business services to customers.
- The role requires consultant to act as an interface between the software developer and the client. He interacts with client, understand his requirements and then direct the development team to create solutions.
- He / She also creates test plans based on requirements and knowledge of systems, executes test plans, documents results, and tracks defects through resolution with the team.
- This includes taking part in the ongoing identification of best practices and the definition or revision of testing methods and automation.
- While this role is focused primarily on quality assurance and testing, it is integrated with the full product life cycle and opportunities may exist for participation in technical business analysis.
- Collaborates with analysis and technical teams to ensure that requirements, along with system knowledge, are complete and suitable as the source for development of test plans
- Tracks and analyzes defects, works with development staff through resolution and re-testing
- Signs off on successful testing
- Participates actively in the development, implementation, and continual improvement of formal testing methodologies
- Develops test plans based on requirements
- Executes test plans in quality assurance environment
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant major field in any of Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering is required
- Some experience in a role involving system testing (business or technical)
- Skilled in influencing and negotiations at all levels to accomplish goal
- Ability to communicate and prioritize
- Work Independently and proactively to take initiatives in problem solving
- Skilled to work among multi-facet teams and stakeholders
- Abstract thinker
- Market research analysis
- Must be residing in Lagos State
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required
- Experience with testing tools and testing methodology is an advantage
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools is required (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Detail Oriented and Organized
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts