MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of
a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is
instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand
that we are
able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by
continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and
MTN Nigeria is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Learning Delivery Manager
Department: HR Learning Delivery
- Ensure Frontline capability development through the most effective and cost efficient training delivery methodology
- Promote knowledge of MTN Products & Services through various platforms
- Deploy business operations training to support the strategic
objective of MTN leveraging all available traditional and digital
- Organise and plan roll out of business operations training
interventions within the regions and manage training delivery,
measurement and follow-ups as necessary for business operations (product
and systems) training.
- Monitor training activities including costs and performance,
conduct annual training effectiveness survey and ensure feedback from
evaluation is fed back into subsequent training interventions.
- Review related regulations with respect to training and administer process for ITF compliance.
- Develop relevant reports and statistics/data in support of learning solutions management.
- Identify, evaluate and track the development needs and
performance of Learning Delivery team, providing opportunities for staff
to build on the company’s investment in their training and improve
- Coach and mentor the team members to ensure understanding of the
objectives and goals of the unit, awareness of all related job
requirements and accountabilities and leverage human resources career
development programs for staff career development.
- Develop and implement training plans for pre-determined roll out
of product and system training and provide input for the development of
the Learning & Development budget.
- Analyse training needs and efficiently allocate training
resources according to capacity, experience, knowledge of trainer and
other relevant needs.
- Manage training evaluation procedure using appropriate
evaluation methodology (i.e. Kirk Patrick) and conduct surveys on the
effectiveness of training periodically.
- Review trends in training and development and develop approach
to deploy and manage trainings to support staff optimal productivity on
systems and applications across the business (Oracle Financial
Application (OFA), Human Resources Information System (HRIS), Industrial
Financial Systems (IFS), Hyperion and Customer Relations (CR)
- Ascertain training needs arising from Frontline business
operations, lead team to support product development and develop
learning content/curriculum for training Frontline staff on MTN products
and services in conjunction with the sales, customer relations and
product development teams.
- Conduct reviews of learning materials and delivery process,
providing assurance in the quality and ensuring compliance with
organizational standards and best practices.
- Standard MTNN working conditions.
- Open plan office.
- Regional Travel.
- Field work: > 40% of total work hours
Experience & Training
- First degree preferably in the Social Sciences
- Experience in the Customer Relations (CR) environment of a telecoms company is required
- Training delivery experience in Telecoms products and systems would be an added advantage
- Good understanding of Telecoms products and services
- 8 year work experience with 2 years within the training experience
- At least 2 year experience in a supervisory/ managerial role
- Experience in dealing with a large number of people
- Systems Approach to Training (SATs)
- Job Analysis
- People Management
- Adult Education strategies
- Customer Care/Focus
- BA, B.Sc, B.Tech, HND or B.Ed.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 26th October, 2016.