- Compile and maintain a database of donors
- Regularly monitor donors and identify and inform donor opportunities matching the work of the organization
- Organize or provide assistance in organizing any fundraising events for the organization
- Suggest other innovative ideas for effective resource mobilization.
- Develop and implement the staff development program, training
schedule for new volunteers, develop appropriate tools and methods to
build organizational and strong teams.
- Documenting the best popular practices in the development of the
community, preparing sets of necessary materials and submission of
reports as per the situation, handling correspondence, drafting the
reports and evaluations.
- Look for new companies that can be the source of raising funds
and offer administrative guide to their volunteers, assign their work
- Document new policies, decision and fill in documents to create organizational charts and other archives.
- Participate and attend meetings with their sponsors and other government official.
- Possess a wide knowledge regarding the rules and policies of government agencies, tax and others.
- Maintain website and regularly update it with information about organization’s work
- Writing concept notes, project ideas and project proposals and ensure their timely submission
- Undertake independent research in finding alternative resources for long-term sustainability of the organization
- Developing business plans to generate income from various sources.
- Undertake online research and build contacts with potential
individual donors and raise funds for the activities of the
- Maintain relationships with existing donors and respond to their
requests regularly and keep updating them about the work of the
- Improve and develop communications material for the organization such as brochure, website, annual report, DVD, poster etc.
- Review the financial transactions, reports and solve any problems along the way.
- Scheduling meetings, arranging conference calls, making travel
arrangements, planning and organizing workshops to identify their needs
for development and training
- Plan strategies and implement the organization’s services and projects.
- Resolve problems, evaluate programs and approve the annual budget and report.
- Serve as a representative in the organization while attending charitable programs and other community services.
Qualification and skills
- Must be a graduate with at least 2 years experience
- And must have the following skills:
- Problem identification
- Community investigation
- Participatory (circular) management
- Accounting and bookkeeping
- Marketing and purchasing
- Role playing
- Objectivity, monitoring and evaluation
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Candidate should clearly state the position they are applying for as subject of the email e.g. “Executive Secretary”
Application Deadline 26th January, 2017.