TRANSSION HOLDINGS, the company formerly known as TECNO TELECOM LIMITED, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, TRANSSION has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited, a subsidiary of Transsion Holdings, is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse & Logistics Officer
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
- We are looking for a Warehouse and Logistics Officer to monitor our warehouse and logistics supply and ensure that materials are effectively deployed and utilized in achieving organizational objectives.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Warehouse daily inventory management
- Provide logistics assistance for marketing departments of the three mobile brands. Logistics tracking and daily report.
- Monitor and confirm material delivery
- Management of local logistics running cost
- In charge of inbound/out bound materials, and material flow reports
- Other assigned responsibility by the management
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Minimum of HND or B.Sc.
- Must possess 1-2 years Warehouse & Logistics experience
Required Competencies and Attributes:
- Ability to work without supervision and meet deadlines
- Must reside in Onitsha or willing to relocate immediately
- Male candidate preferred
- Good excel/office application knowledge
- Not more than 35years
- Good communication and reporting skill
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com Stating the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be contacted.