Pruvia Integrated Limited – We are general service merchants with a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction in the midst of efficient and effective service delivery. We offer a wide range of services. These services are delivered with skilled and experience guided by our core values and driven by our belief that we are more than conquerors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Sales Representative
- We are looking for a Retail Sales Representative in a Real Estate Sector to provide excellent customer service and meet sales quotas for our business.
- You will help identify client needs, present and answer questions about our products and recommend solutions. A positive attitude and a desire to promptly resolve potential client issues or complaints will make you successful in this role.
- Inform client about discounts and special offers
- Provide client feedback to the Head Business Development
- Stay up-to-date with new products
- Provide accurate information (e.g. product features, pricing and after-sales services)
- Answer clients’ questions about specific products
- Conduct price and feature comparisons to facilitate purchasing
- Cross-sell products
- Coordinate with the Retail Sales Representatives team to provide excellent customer service
- Proven work experience as a Retail Sales Representative, Sales Associate or similar role
- Understanding of the retail sales process
- Familiarity with consumer behavior principles
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Excellent communication skills, capable of building trusting relationships
- Applicant must have minimum 3-4 years working experience in the said sector.
- Ability to perform in fast-paced environments
- B.Sc in Marketing or related field is a plus
- Applicant Must Reside within Oshodi, Mushin, Shomolu Ajao, Orile, etc. Shimawa, Isheri, Ojodu Berger, etc.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s/Resume to: [email protected] the subject of the mail should be the Job Title.
Application Deadline 30th October, 2018.