KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organisations within the Nigerian business community.
As one of the leading providers of professional services, KPMG knows that the success and growth of the firm also depends on the success and growth of the Nigerian economy. Hence, it champions progressive change and makes the future happen for its clients, people and the community, thereby enabling Nigeria’s success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Social Responsibility Officer
Ref. ID: 138542BR
Engagement Type: Graduate Hire
- Execute CSR plans, initiatives and activities in line with the firm’s CSR programme
Roles and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with multiple divisions / units across the firm to ensure timely delivery on CSR initiatives.
- Coordinate the development and update of CSR promotional materials including press releases, newsletters, email announcements, planned publications, on-line, intranet, video, etc.
- Conduct an assessment of CSR initiatives to determine impact and continued relevance, and make recommendations to the CSR committee on findings.
- Monitor and develop periodic reports on implementation status of CSR activities
- Develop the annual CSR report on activities and performance.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Head, Markets Operations and CSR Partner
- Develop detailed CSR work plans based on the firm’s CSR programme.
- Coordinate and execute CSR activities in line with the approved CSR plan and proactively manage issues / challenges that may occur.
- Research and monitor social trends to identify CSR opportunities and key issues to be leveraged
- Identify and manage a network of professional relationships with key stakeholders including strategic partners such educational institutions, health facilities, government agencies etc., community leaders, non-profit organizations, and CSR recipients.
- Act as the main point of contact between internal and external stakeholders
- Engage internal stakeholders on CSR activities to obtain support and buy-in
Skills, Experience and Competencies
- Ability to take initiative
- Strong sense of job ownership i.e. responsibility, accountability and dependability
- About 3-5 years CSR experience within a corporate environment
- Ability to work independently and collaborative.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Very good stakeholder management and engagement skills
- Good interpersonal and influencing skills
- Ability to prioritize conflicting priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to use MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Project)
- Strong attention to detail
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!