A mixed Housing Development Company requires the services of suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electricity Consultant
- We require the services of an Electricity Consultant with Sound Knowledge and verifiable experience in off-line Electricity Generation and Distribution from Solar and Natural Gas.
- Minimum B.Sc.(Hons.) Electrical Engineering from a recognised University (Power System Option).
- COREN Registration
Experience and skills required should include and not limited to:
- Design and implementation of an effect energy conservation system, protected against energy loss/pilfering,
- Advice on and implementation processes for requisite statutory approvals;
- Advice on and Implementation of an operation and maintenance System and programme for Generation and Distribution;
- Design and installation of an effective state of the art safety system;
- At least 10 Years experience in Energy Consulting, with evidence of functioning installations;
- Sound knowledge of the comparative features of various modern Natural gas powered Generators for phased installations of 637KW to 1.067KW, initial, up to 12MW;
- Gas storage and regasification systems installation and maintenance,
- Advice on and design comparative requisite load capacities for phased installation of Generators;
- Design and supervision of power distribution networks within the district;
- Design and supervise the appropriate phase installation capacity for optimal output and consumption levels;
- Estimate and design and of an effective system of revenue collection;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a detailed CV with a passport photograph and copies of Certificates, together with names and address of three (3) reputable referees to: email@example.com
Post Office Box 635,
Application Deadline 30th January, 2019.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews.
- Incomplete Applications will be rejected
- All information will be kept confidential