Schemelink Properties Limited is regarded as one of the players in the real estate sector. Thus, as part of our legacies over the years to build our customer’s confidence and to bring reforms into the real estate industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ICT/PRO
- Conceptualization, designing and production of all communications initiatives
- Develop and design all the Company’s Branded Content, translate all creatives in print and digital environments that ensures a cohesive brand communication
- Support the conceptualization of internal and external campaigns in line with the Company’s ideology.
- Support the crafting and implementation of the Company’s external communication strategy.
- Basic skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Corel Draw
- Experience in creating web sites and web services in coordination with the programmerBasic knowledge in SEO
- Capable of creating standardized and compatible designs and coding.
- The ideal candidate must have demos from past work and these demos must reflect creativity and high level of skill.
- Ability to adapt to new programming languages
- Experience in programming with PHP/MySQL or ASP-Python will be an added advantage
- Experience in designing and coding web sites using XHTML and CSSExperience with various kinds of CMS like Joomla, WordPress, Drupal and Zen Cart.
- Good knowledge of web front end technologies
- Must reside around Ikeja/Maryland/Ogba/Agege axis
Job Title: Project Manager
- He plays active role in ensuring operational excellence, project execution and delivery while working closely with Architects Surveyors and Engineers, Contractors and other professional on each project
- Anchors team storming
- Visits site, supervise site projects and strategically propose budget-friendly development plans for sites.
- Facilitates Site inspection and ensure subscription of prospects
- Ensures submission of proposal and facilitate presentation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering or Architecture, Land Economics, Building Economics and Urban & Regional Planning or Business Management.
- Membership of professional bodies is an added advantage.
- Previous Management experience in Real Estate Construction is essential
- Master’s Degree in any of the above fields would be desirable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 25th February, 2019.