Sigma Consulting Group – Our client, a Real Estate firm located in Victoria Island, Lagos, that seeks to provide world class real estate services in Nigeria is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Operations Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Reporting to: Management
- We are looking for a full time Sales and Operations Manager whose job description will include among others Improving productivity by evaluating and implementing sales technology, help sales leaders make data-driven decisions, work with marketing to enable salespeople
- Data Management: Sales Operations employees manage and evaluate data to determine the effectiveness of a product or campaign.
- Contract Proposals: Sales Operations creates contracts that satisfy both company and customer needs.
- Application Management: To produce data for the sales team, sales operation employees must oversee the use of various applications and platforms.
- Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures.
- Sales Forecasting: By recognizing past trends, Sales Operations allows employees to forecast future sales.
- Territory Definition: Sales Operations must outline and define various sales territories.
- Training: To have a successful sales team, the responsibility of training new and current employees often falls under the responsibilities of Sales Operations.
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Work with senior stakeholders.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Work with the board of directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
- Evaluation and Implementation: By evaluating data, Sales Operations employees ensure the success of a product or implement new sales plan if the evaluation yields unsatisfactory results.
- Performance Management: High performances are often rewarded in Sales Operations, and poor performances must be acknowledged and resolved.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Support worker communication with the management team.
- Sales Strategy: Sales Operations professionals often set strategy and future goals for a sales team.
- Sales Team Organisation: An efficient sales team is vital to the success of Sales Operations.
- MBA holders with 7-10 years experience in similar roles
Competencies – Specificity:
- Negotiation: Employees in Sales Operations should be able to negotiate with customers calmly and other companies to maximize customer relations and product performance.
- Communication: Since the success of Sales Operations relies on a large number of people, it requires that employees communicate clearly and often.
- Experience in management, operations, and leadership.
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash-flow management.
- Analytical Analysis: Because employees must analyse large sets of data, employees must have analytical analysis skills.
- Dedication: Jobs in sales are often time-consuming, meaning that employees must be dedicated to their profession.
- Trend Analysis: High performing sales teams require employees that recognize trends and foreshadow trends in the future.
- Leadership: Since Sales Operations employees work both individually and in a team, it necessitates that each maintains some leadership capabilities.
- Solid understanding of financial management
- Planning Abilities: An employee must be able to plan strategies and future operation goals effectively.
- Motivation: The stress of sales on employees requires that Sales Operations employees maintain office morale through motivation and reward.
- Multitasking: The diverse nature of Sales Operations responsibilities means that employees should have a wide variety of skills that can be employed simultaneously
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Application Deadline: 14th April, 2019.