Dillon Consultant Nigeria Limited is an architectural consultant/real estate development company located in Lagos, Nigeria & the United States of America. Registered in February 1995. Dillon Consultant has as its primary focus – Property Development, Investment, Design Services and Facilities Management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Reporting Line: Reports directly to the Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer
Supervisory Line: Manages Project Supervisors, Project Engineers and Sub-contractors.
- Supervising tasks and liaising closely with project supervisors and design teams to ensure compliance to architectural drawings and approved changes.
- Daily site visits to check work progress and confirm reports of sites supervisors.
- Ensuring complete and proper documentation of pre and post construction activities.
- Liaising between the company and statutory regulatory bodies for building approval, materials testing and other purposes.
- Coordinating construction work on different sites and monitoring work progress.
- Performs any other duties assigned by the MD/CEO.
- Overseeing all sites activities and collates progress reports to be presented to MD/CEO.
- Managing all Project Supervisors and Sub-contractors for effective performance.
- Evaluating Project Supervisors’ work, resolving design challenges, and implementing change order.
- Managing all information and documenting records of all projects.
- Managing all project constructions from conception to completion.
- Ensures that the environmental impact of all projects are managed and controlled.
- Overseeing all construction works on different site(s) and ensure they meet specifications. as provided for in the relevant architectural, building, civil, electrical and structural engineering drawings.
- Implementing health and safety plans on all sites.
- Responsible for building and maintaining relationships with clients and consultants.
- Attending meetings with clients and other consultants/specialists.
- Project Management certification is an added advantage.
- Computer literacy is highly required.
- Good communication skill (Oral and written) is essential.
- Possess minimum of a University Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Architecture, Building Technology or other Engineering courses
- Minimum of ten (10) years post-graduation experience or must have being a Project Supervisor/Site Engineer for a minimum of seven (7) years in a reputable real estate company.
- Master’s Degree in relevant course is highly required.
- NSE/COREN membership/certification is highly required.
- Ability to manage large and multiple projects simultaneously
- Attention to details
- Very organized and highly coordinated
- Good driving skills and should possess a valid driver’s license upon resumption.
- Competitive and commensurate with industry standard.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Project Manager” as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline 11th April, 2019.