Pause Factory Resources Limited – Our client in the plastic industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
- The account officer would manage the financial bookkeeping of the organization.
- Each day, the account officer processes invoices, records payments, and track expenses of the organization. In some cases, the account officer supervises other staff members who assist with the bookkeeping duties.
- Attention to detail is paramount.
- Each expense must be cross-checked with the corresponding invoice, to ensure that the billing is accurate, must be between the age range of 30-35 years of age..
- Review financial reports
- Budgetary follow-up
- Financial advice
- Account management
Min Required Experience:
- 5 years work experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND
- Accounting, Banking & Finance, Economic and Business Administration
- Minimum of 3-5 years working experience is required for the position
- Must have at least an HND and above credentials.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (i.e. MS-Excel, MS-Word, Tally 9, Quickbook
- Normal working hours are 8:00 am – 5:00 pm daily.
Application Deadline 20th May, 2019.
Job Title: Branch Manager
- Implement an effective network for consistent sales growth and better market penetration.
- Prepare sales, revenue/expenses reports, and realistic forecast to the management team.
- Must maintain strong working relationship with clients and colleagues.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts, while being fully aware of new products and competitors’ status.
- Managing the branch staff (Unit Managers, Intake Officer, Receptionist, DSEs, etc.)
- Training and hiring of sales team.
- Marketing and sale of the company’s products and services.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sale team.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong market presence.
- Prospecting, identifying, and generating businesses from potential and existing clients.
- Discipline staff when the need arises in accordance with the company’s policy.
- Supervise and carry out administrative duties daily.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to ensure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Attend to any governmental agencies that comes to the branch and report to the upper management.
- Recommended Training: Root Cause Analysis
- Min Required Experience: 10 years
- Must have at least 5 years experience in Sales/marketing and Business Development.
- Industry experience is key
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!