Norrenberger is an Integrated Financial Services Group (Licensed & Regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) that operates a customer-focused business model offering clients a comprehensive range of financial products& services including Funds & Investment Management, Structured & Alternative Finance, SME Funding, Foreign Exchange and Business Advisory Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Officer (Male)
- Translates the strategic goals into operational plans to achieve the required targeted growth
- Reconcile monthly activity, generating year-end reports, and submitting same to Head Operations
- Maintains archival and financial administrative files
- Manage bank accounts to ensure sufficient liquid funds
- Ensure that accounting requests are resolved and communicated in a timely manner to internal and external parties
- Daily reconciliation of all internal ledgers to ensure accuracy
- Ensures timely resolution of all client’s complaints in line with agreed turnaround time
- Keeps records of all company’s fixed assets and ensuring industry standard is maintained
- Responds to requests to implement on a timely basis all internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators
- Comply fully with the relevant Anti-Money Laundering regulations and report promptly any knowledge or suspicion of money laundering activities to the relevant authority
- Coordinates with internal departments to ensure that daily work meets organisational standards.
- Liaises with superior to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals
- Manage relationships/agreements with external partners/vendors/Bankers
- Support in Overseeing the planning and sign off of User Acceptance Testing for new and improved systems as at when required.
- Support the Head of Operations in the core application as it’s relates to inputs of clients’ data to ensure accuracy.
- Ensure safety of all company’s physical assets
- Provide Support to the Head of Operations on a day to day basis,
- Adheres to SLAs and communicating appropriately to internal clients.
- Ensures that all procedures and controls are fully documented, fit for purpose, appropriately communicated and adhered to.
- Ensures procedures are compliant with all relevant regulatory and legal considerations and the team is properly trained to carry out such responsibilities
- Understands, follow and demonstrate compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business.
- Oversees customer support processes and organize them to enhance customer satisfaction
- Evaluate, develop and implement cash management systems to optimize efficiencies.
- Understand and manage appropriate accounting procedures and processes.
- Manage relationships with financial service providers.
- Evaluate alternative long-term borrowing strategies and make recommendations in accordance with the capital structure guidelines.
- Recommend, implement and maintain process improvements.
- Provide technical and other support for mergers and acquisitions and other projects as needed.
- Support and participate in the Organization’s Strategic Plan activities.
- Understand, manage, and supervise all aspects of cash flow.
- Forecast daily cash requirements and execute daily financing decisions.
- Manage all aspects of In-house investment portfolios.
- Manage long-term and short-term investment strategies.
- Determine the Company’s goals and risk tolerance.
- Review and recommend changes to the investment policies based on the market conditions.
- Prepare or monitor company’s various cash flow forecasts and perform financial modeling.
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external events.
- Bachelor’s degree (2.2) and above in Accounting or Economics
- Minimum of 2 years working experience preferably within the financial sector
- Highly proficient in the use of excel.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 10th July, 2019.