Norrenberger is an Integrated Financial Services Group (Licensed & Regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) that operates a customer-focused business model offering clients a comprehensive range of financial products& services including Funds & Investment Management, Structured & Alternative Finance, SME Funding, Foreign Exchange and Business Advisory Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Officer (Male)
- Translates the strategic goals into operational plans to achieve the required targeted growth
- Reconcile monthly activity, generating year-end reports, and submitting same to Head Operations
- Maintains archival and financial administrative files
- Manage bank accounts to ensure sufficient liquid funds
- Ensure that accounting requests are resolved and communicated in a timely manner to internal and external parties
- Daily reconciliation of all internal ledgers to ensure accuracy
- Ensures timely resolution of all client’s complaints in line with agreed turnaround time
- Keeps records of all company’s fixed assets and ensuring industry standard is maintained
- Responds to requests to implement on a timely basis all internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators
- Comply fully with the relevant Anti-Money Laundering regulations and report promptly any knowledge or suspicion of money laundering activities to the relevant authority
- Coordinates with internal departments to ensure that daily work meets organisational standards.
- Liaises with superior to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals
- Manage relationships/agreements with external partners/vendors/Bankers
- Support in Overseeing the planning and sign off of User Acceptance Testing for new and improved systems as at when required.
- Support the Head of Operations in the core application as it’s relates to inputs of clients’ data to ensure accuracy.
- Ensure safety of all company’s physical assets
- Provide Support to the Head of Operations on a day to day basis,
- Adheres to SLAs and communicating appropriately to internal clients.
- Ensures that all procedures and controls are fully documented, fit for purpose, appropriately communicated and adhered to.
- Ensures procedures are compliant with all relevant regulatory and legal considerations and the team is properly trained to carry out such responsibilities
- Understands, follow and demonstrate compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business.
- Oversees customer support processes and organize them to enhance customer satisfaction
- Evaluate, develop and implement cash management systems to optimize efficiencies.
- Understand and manage appropriate accounting procedures and processes.
- Manage relationships with financial service providers.
- Evaluate alternative long-term borrowing strategies and make recommendations in accordance with the capital structure guidelines.
- Recommend, implement and maintain process improvements.
- Provide technical and other support for mergers and acquisitions and other projects as needed.
- Support and participate in the Organization’s Strategic Plan activities.
- Understand, manage, and supervise all aspects of cash flow.
- Forecast daily cash requirements and execute daily financing decisions.
- Manage all aspects of In-house investment portfolios.
- Manage long-term and short-term investment strategies.
- Determine the Company’s goals and risk tolerance.
- Review and recommend changes to the investment policies based on the market conditions.
- Prepare or monitor company’s various cash flow forecasts and perform financial modeling.
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external events.
- Bachelor’s degree (2.2) and above in Accounting or Economics
- Minimum of 2 years working experience preferably within the financial sector
- Highly proficient in the use of excel.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 10th July, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!