Sports World Nigeria is a sports and fitness retail chain located in most modern malls in Nigeria. Since 1986, we have been helping you keep fit and healthy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Handling all aspects of Nigerian tax (withholding taxes / day to day taxes etc.)
- Ensure that relevant returns, especially taxes, relating to the company’s financial affairs are generated, reviewed and dispatched to the statutory and regulatory authorities appropriately
- Ensure monthly reconciliation of the outlets accounts and vendors’ record
- Drive the company’s financial planning including preparing budgets, forecasts and other analysis required
- Develop a reliable cash flow projection process and reporting mechanism that includes minimum cash threshold to meet operating needs
- Must be knowledgeable in accounting software (QuickBooks, sage 50, etc)
- Build a strong team to support finance, accounting, and recons functions(as and when the need arises)
- Coordinate and ensure prompt and accurate preparation of the monthly company financial statements for decision making
- Develop a reliable performance of risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities, asset valuation (including debtors’ ledger), exposure to FX, etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email
Application Deadline 13th September, 2019.