Ashton & Dave Travels and Holidays Limited is a professional travel, holiday and Logistics services organization is led by a group of professionals whose aim is to provide clients with services that exceed their expectations. Ashton & Dave travels and holidays limited is incorporated under the “Companies and Allied Matters Act 1990 (RC 713420)” and an IATA accredited travel management company working as a professional and reliable entity.
We seek applications from qualified candidates for the positions below:
Job Title: Account Officer
- Posting of Cash Sales
- Cheque posting
- Account reconciliation with the General ledger & Bank statement
- Handle account receivables & payables
- Payroll administration
- Check invoices for inaccuracies
- Handle general account queries
- Contact clients about invoices that are past due
- Maintain records of business costs
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND in Accounting from any Government approved university/Polytechnic with either NYSC Certificate of Completion or Exception.
- Experience in Global Distribution System (GDS) will be an added advantage
- Relevant industry experience of at least 3 years ideally from a competitor.
- Highly motivated with a genuine drive to succeed.
- Financial Planning and Strategy
Job Title: Operations Manager
- Prospecting, qualifying, developing and closing sales opportunities within a defined territory, especially in Lagos.
- Evaluating, Booking, Ticketing, Refunds, etc.
- Forecasting and tracking of sales opportunities.
- Achieving sales targets.
- Understanding industry trends, product capabilities and customer requirements.
- Oversees Partner Relation with Airlines, Hotels, car rental partners, Tourism partners, etc. in terms of deals, promos, discounts, etc
- Establish Executive level, long term customer relationship for future cross – sell and up – sell opportunities/other services required. Eg. Hotels, pick up, travel packages, Local Transport, Visa, insurance, etc.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction in the areas of post ticket customer service, pre and post Travel customer service
- Provide daily sales Report with zero error rate in ticket issuance
- Provide daily customer feedback form,
- Provide weekly Report
- Minimum of a degree/HND in any government approved tertiary institution with evidence to have completed or being exempted from the NYSC Scheme
- Minimum of seven years of ticket booking, issuing, reissuing, revalidating, cancelling, etc experience in the Tourism industry is critical and Compulsory.
- Experience in at least two of the Global Distribution Systems (GDS _ Amadeus/Sabre/Galileo) is Critical and Compulsory.
- Experience in Microsoft applications especially, Word, PowerPoint and Excel will be an added advantage
- Experience in Sales and Marketing, and closing deals will be an added advantage.
- Experience in Tours and Hotel booking
- Outstanding passion for customer service and hospitality
- Proven experience leading teams and managing operations
- Must have International Passport and also passion for Travels
- IATA Certification would be an added advantage.
Very attractive and negotiable.
Note: Kindly adhere strictly to the Job Description (JD) requirements. CV without the required Tourism experience will be discarded
Application Deadline Friday; 27th September, 2019.