Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Patient Experienced Officer
- Respond to patients inquiries regarding physicians and services rendered.
- Ensure coordination of communication between patients, families and medical staff.
- Post patients demographic and financial entries into organization database.
- Respond to patients complaints regarding hospital services and ensure concerns are handled properly and promptly.
- Suggest improvements in a bid to make the system more workable,
- Provide feedback to patients and families regarding their concerns and complaints.
- Ensure workspace is always clean and safe for use.
- Sends daily report of activities to the line manager.
- Greets and welcomes patients as they arrive at the Centre to provide a friendly and warm atmosphere.
- Educate patients on how to prepare for their procedures before the due date.
- Ensure all concerns and complaints are directed to the appropriate personnel.
- Perform crisis intervention duties with a view to facilitate resolutions and escalate same after all efforts to higher authority.
- Puts patients on the queue to provide patient-centered support and an organized system.
- Provide patients or families with information on hospital services, procedures and protocols.
- Interviews patients or families to determine nature of care needed and directs them to the concerned health care providers and appropriate procedure room.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Customer Service related role
- Available to work on weekend and night shifts
- A B.Sc. Degree in Medical or Social Sciences
- Time Management
- Receptive attitude
- Clear communication
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
Application Deadline 31st January, 2020.