Bookminders Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Developer Executive
Locations: Abia, Lagos
- To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you close the deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
- We are looking for a Business Development Executive to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Report to the Business Development Manager on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- B.Sc degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Executive, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 19th February, 2020.