Al-Hikmah University was licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria in January, 2005. It is a faith-based, private and conventional University with a strong Islamic content. The University aims at providing high moral standard and academic excellence for the good of the Nigerian nation and humanity. It is also committed to the development of highest academic standards both at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Lecturer II (AHUASS 03)
Location: Ilorin, Kwara
Faculty: Management Science
Lecturing positions are available in the underlisted Department(s) with focus on the area(s) of specialization:
- Area of Specialization: Accounting
- Area of Specialization: Economics
- Banking and Finance:
- Area of Specialization: Finance
- Business Administration:
- Area of Specialization: Business Administration
Qualifications and Experience
- Applicants must possess a Ph.D. degree in the relevant field with at least 3 relevant publications.
- Computer Literacy is required for the post
Conditions of Service
Comparable to what is obtainable in the public universities in Nigeria
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letters, two (2) photocopies of their certificates and detailed Curriculum Vitae (15 copies) to:
Adeta Road, Adewole Housing Estate,
P.M.B. 1601, Ilorin,
Application Deadline 26th February, 2020.
- Applicants should indicate in their Curriculum Vitae the position applied for.
- Applicants are requested to inform their Referees to send Confidential Reports on letter-head directly to the Registrar, Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin. They should also advise their Referees to state in their Confidential Reports, the position applied for and the Departments / Units where the positions are based in the University.