Al-Hikmah University was licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria in January, 2005. It is a faith-based, private and conventional University with a strong Islamic content. The University aims at providing high moral standard and academic excellence for the good of the Nigerian nation and humanity. It is also committed to the development of highest academic standards both at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels. The University has graduated ten (10) sets of students. The University, which is developing at a rapid pace, has seven (7) Faculties namely; Humanities and Social Sciences, Management Sciences, Natural and Applied Sciences, Health Sciences, Education, Law, Agriculture and the Postgraduate School. The current student population stands at about 5,000.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Senior Internal Auditor (AHUSS 09)
Location: Ilorin, Kwara
- Must have ICAN professional certificate.
- Computer competency and NYSC discharge certificate / certificate of exemption are mandatory.
- Candidates must have O’Level Certificate with at least five (5) credits including English Language and Mathematics plus B.Sc / HND in Accounting from a recognized University or Institution with at least seven (7) years cognate experience.
Conditions of Service
- Comparable to what is obtainable in the public universities in Nigeria.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letters, two (2) photocopies of their certificates and detailed Curriculum Vitae (15 copies) to:
Adeta Road, Adewole Housing Estate,
P.M.B. 1601, Ilorin,
Application Deadline 26th February, 2020.
- Applicants should indicate in their Curriculum Vitae the position applied for.
- Applicants are requested to inform their Referees to send Confidential Reports on letter-head directly to the Registrar, Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin. They should also advise their Referees to state in their Confidential Reports, the position applied for and the Departments / Units where the positions are based in the University.