Audit Manager Job Description
Job Descriptions > Accounting > Audit Manager
Common questions people ask include:
What is the job description of an Audit Manager? What are the duties and responsibilities of an Audit Manager? What does an Audit Manager do?
Job Description of an Audit Manager
An Audit Manager is responsible for organizing and managing internal audits according to audit plans. The responsibilities of Audit Managers include overseeing the process of audits, making recommendations on policies, and ensuring that the organization fulfills international and governmental obligations of compliance.
Audit Manager Duties and Responsibilities
Audit Manager job description should contain a variety of functions and roles including:
- Coordinating and developing internal auditing processes.
- Developing and implementing policies and procedures.
- Supervising and conducting independent audits.
- Drafting recommendations on corrective measures.
- Advising executives.
- Preparing analysis for departments.
- Conducting investigations on irregularities and errors.
Audit Manager Requirements / Skills / Qualifications
Audit Manager job description should include these common skills and qualifications:
- Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Extensive experience in auditing.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Solid knowledge of regulations and guidelines.
- A record of success in internal and external audits.
As a hiring manager, recruiting an ideal Audit Manager starts with crafting a good job description. Use this Audit Manager job description example to save yourself time and help you attract the most qualified candidates. Feel free to revise it to meet your specific needs. Job seekers interviewing for the role of an Audit Manager may also reference it in preparation for the interview.
Similar to Audit Manager Job Description