Accountant at Raedial Farms Limited
Raedial Farms Limited is a full agricultural house engaging in the sustainable management of Oil palm plantations and Livestock farming. Our farms are located in Benin City and Port Harcourt Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Benin City, Edo
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are seeking to hire an Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
- You will be responsible for auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements, and calculating tax payments and returns.
- The goal will be to provide quantitative information on the financial position, liquidity, and cash flows of our business while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Maintain payroll files and create reports
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- B.Sc in Accounting, Finance or relevant Degree
- Additional Certification (ICAN or ACCA) is a plus
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
- 3 years plus experience working in a similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like FreshBooks and QuickBooks
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 7th March, 2021.