Accountant at Whispering Palms Hotel And Resorts
Whispering Palms Resort is situated in an environment that provides a stunning ambience. It is surrounded by beautiful green scenery that enhances the aesthetic feel of the resort. It provides guests with what they need to get away from the usual hustle and bustle of Lagos-- one is the private beach with a breezy atmosphere.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Badagry, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Gathering and interpreting information to evaluate the efficiency of financial procedures
- Analysing key financial data and advising senior management on strategic planning
- Developing and implementing cost-effective financial policies and procedures, as well as mitigating financial risks
- Ensuring that financial management policies and procedures adhere to regulatory standards
- Performing financial recordkeeping, as well as protecting sensitive and confidential information
- Keeping informed of regulatory requirements and best practices in management accounting.
- Preparing financial reports and budgets, as well as controlling and forecasting income and expenditure
- Overseeing accounting procedures and supervising junior financial department staff
- Monitoring auditing and taxation practices, as well as evaluating benefits and compensation packages
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or similar
- Strong mathematical and analytical aptitude
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Superb leadership, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent collaboration and communication abilities
- Certified management accountant (CIMA) or study towards the qualification
- A minimum of two years of experience as a management accountant in a related business
- Proficiency in business management and accounting softwares.
- Extensive knowledge of accounting standards and financial regulations
N120,000 - N200,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 20th July, 2022.