Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Accountant in an Iron Rod and Steel Manufacturing Company
Accountant in an Iron Rod and Steel Manufacturing Company
Jan 8, 2020, 9:11 AM
Sales Force Consulting - Our client is a manufacturer of iron rod and steel products in the outskirts of Asaba. They operate a depot and distributorship system nationwide.
They urgently desire to fill the below position in their manufacturing plant in Asaba: Job Title: Accountant Location: Asaba, Delta
- Required candidates must possess comprehensive accounting knowledge especially in book keeping, bank reconciliations, preparation of financial statements, use of accounting software and advanced excel, etc.
- They must also be experienced in the interpretation and analysis of financial statements.
- A minimum of 5 years work experience obtained from manufacturing companies is required.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send only their CV urgently to: email@example.com using " Manufacturing Accountant" as subject of the email. NoteApplication Deadline 22nd January, 2020.
- Interviews will take place in Onitsha.
- Selected candidates should be ready to domicile near the factory plant in Asaba.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts