Accountant Intern at Nairametrics Financial Advocates Limited
EjiCareers - Our client, Nairametrics Financial Advocates Limited, is a leading Financial Resource company based in Nigeria, with special focus on financial literacy and investor advocacy. They provide their visitors and clients with up-to-date business, investing and financial information from Africa’s largest economy. They also have a consulting arm that provides bespoke financial management services to clients.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant Intern
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure that all transactions are well documented.
- Keep and maintain accounting books.
- Summarize the current financial situation by analyzing correctly current liabilities, preparing a profit and loss statement, and indicating corrective actions that need to be taken.
- Preparing budget forecast
- Compute and prepare tax returns
- Report company financial health to the stakeholders
- Making financial reports that can help higher management in taking decisions.
- Ensuring the security of financial information and taking regular backups.
- Can work without supervision.
- Audit key documents and verify each transaction.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies as they arise, after checking out the causes for the same.
- Make certain that all tax forms are correct and have been filed to the required authorities on time.
- Preparing payments.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc in Accounting or relevant field
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years experience.
N50,000 - N60,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail
Application Deadline 27th September, 2021.