Admin and Facilities Manager at Inland Containers Nigeria Limited
Inland Containers Nigeria Limited is a fully indigenous organization incorporated in February, 1980 to provide Port Services to the hinterland shipping communities in the country. The Company was born out of necessity and packaged as a veritable intervention facilitator to assist the rapid industrialization and development of the hinterland.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin and Facilities Manager
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To protect and ensure effective use and availability of company’s facilities, working tools and equipment for business operational performance.
- Develops and implements approved Admin and Facilities strategies, policies and procedures.
- Prepares annual budget and plan for the department and monitors its implementation.
- Liaises with Unit Heads to ensure the safe keeping and efficient utilisation of all office facilities and equipment.
- Negotiates cost effective contract rates with vendors and monitors service level agreements with vendors.
- Develops and maintains an effective working relationship with vendors/ suppliers to ensure value for money and efficient service delivery.
- Monitors and implements Service Level Agreements (SLAs) to ensure service integrity and adherence to SLAs provisions.
- Reviews and updates processes and procedures for purchasing, storing and distributing consumables, stationery, utilities and physical assets.
- Advises management based on demand analysis/forecast on office space capacity requirements, equipment and working tools and improvement solutions.
- Manages the provision of general support services, including dispatch, cleaning, security, diesel supply services and upkeep of office premises.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree with at least 8 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the JobTitle as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 25th October, 2021.