Administrative Assistant at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture
The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) is a not-for-profit institution that generates agricultural innovations to meet Africa’s most pressing challenges of hunger, malnutrition, poverty, and natural resource degradation. Working with various partners across sub-Saharan Africa, we improve livelihoods, enhance food and nutrition security, increase employment, and preserve natural resource integrity. IITA is a member of CGIAR, a global agriculture research partnership for a food secure future.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Job type: Contract
Contract: 2-year renewable contract
- Support as building wardens for three (3) buildings and report issues within the building to the Head, West Africa Hub.
- Carry out logistics, and prepare travel plans, accommodation plans and other related logistics for events that have been assigned to the Hub Administration Office.
- Develop travel advances and expense claims for Scientists and other team members working in the building.
- Perform oracle input for requests for purchase (RFP), etc.
- Perform any other job-related duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
- BSc / HND in Business Administration, Public Administration or related field with a minimum of three (3) years’ experience performing a similar role in a well-structured environment.
The ideal candidate must:
- Be fluent in English Language.
- Be experience with MS Office.
- Have the ability to multi-task and eye for detail.
- Have the ability to work under pressure
- Have the knowledge of Oracle EBS.
- Have good communication and organizational skills.
- Be experienced and familiar with a multicultural environment.
We offer highly competitive salaries with equally attractive benefits and excellent working conditions in a pleasant campus environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 12th December, 2023.